Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Menu Monday 3/25

Call it spring cleaning (or just plain craziness), but I've spent the last two weeks cleaning out and getting organized. No room or closet has been safe, including our freezer. Spending every second on cleaning/organizing projects left little time for cooking, so I used a lot of freezer meals (which helped us work our way through our freezer inventory). An unexpected benefit of eating freezer meals was that I found a turkey that had been hiding in the dark recesses of the freezer. I knew it would be a perfect Sunday dinner for us and that the leftovers would serve as a starting point for our meals for the rest of our week.

Sunday: Turkey
Monday: Spaghetti
Tuesday: Southwest Turkey Sandwiches
Wednesday: Potato and Turkey Lasagna *
Thursday: Italian Turkey Soup
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: No plan (we have a party to go to...yea!)

*New recipe 


I shared this menu on Weekly Menu Monday:

No comments:

Post a Comment